The reviewing of manuscripts is an essential step in the publication process, and the editors will be very grateful to you for accepting the request for reviewing the materials submitted for publication in our journal. In case you feel inadequately qualified or lack the time to fulfill the request, please return the manuscript promptly to the editor.
I. Please observe the following general rules
- A referee should judge the quality of the manuscript objectively.
- A referee should be sensitive to a possible conflict of interest when the manuscript under review is closely related to the referee's work in progress or published.
- A referee should not evaluate a manuscript authored or co-authored by a person with whom the referee has a personal or professional connection if the relationship has the potential to bias judgement of the manuscript.
- A referee should treat a manuscript as a confidential document.
- A referee should not use or disclose unpublished information, arguments, or interpretations contained in a manuscript under consideration, except with the consent of the author.
II. Referees’ report
For your convenience, some general points for reviewing the manuscript are listed in the Referees’ report